C1 To C2 Promotion Interview Requirements. The Teachers Service Commission recently advertised Posts for promotion of teachers. Teachers eligible to apply were given a chance to apply for the promotional posts.
The promotion interviews are expected to kick off as from December for various job groups. In regards to that, teachers are supposed to have several professional documents with them during the interviews.
In this blog post, we shall highlight all the required documents teachers in job group C1 must have for the promotion interviews. This will help the teachers prepare enough for the awaited interviews.
LIST OF 7 REQUIREMENTS FOR C1 TEACHERS DURING TSC PROMOTION INTERVIEWS IN DECEMBER 2023
Your application for appointment as Senior Teacher II (T-Scale 7 Grade C2) Advert No 61/2023 refers
1) Original National ID Card
2) Original Academic and Professional Certificates
3) Letter of appointment to the current Grade
4) Letter of appointment to the current post (where applicable)
5) Analysed individual subject results in KCPE/KCSE Examinations for the last three years, certified by TSC County Directors/Sub County Directors.
6) Performance Appraisal Reports for 2020, 2021, and 2022
7) Any other relevant testimonials supporting your performance
Please report to the venue for the interview at least one hour before the time indicated in your letter.
C1 To C2 Promotion Interview Requirements