Government Advertises Job Vacancies In The PSC. The Kenyan government advertised job vacancies to be filled by job seekers. Through the public service commission, several job vacancies were advertised on Tuesday May 30. All interested and qualified job seekers are allowed to apply from any part of the country.
More than 340 vacancies were advertised in various departments. The vacancies were advertised by the Public service commission.
Among the advertised positions include;
- Director of Accounting Services,
- Assistant Director of Probation and Aftercare,
- Assistant Director of Assets Management,
- Secretary of Regional & Northern Corridor Development,
- Director of Internal Tade,
- Director of Tourism, Development, and Promotion.
However, the advertised posts were categorized into a number of categories with different salary scales. For instance, those who will be in job group CSG 4 will pocket more than ksh. 432,430 as salary plus several other allowances and benefits inclusive.
Government Advertises Job Vacancies In The PSC
Those under job group CSG 5 will also reap big. They will pocket a monthly pay of ksh. 197.800 plus other benefits. Those who will lie under job category CSG 6 will pocket ksh 169,140 with other additional allowances and benefits . Finally , those who will lie in job group CSG 7 will earn ksh 119,730 shillings monthly plus some other benefits.
Ministries and departments with vacancies are as below listed;
- State Department of Correctional Services,
- The State Department for Internal Security & National Administration,
- The State Department for National Treasury and Economic Planning,
- The State Department for Transport,
- The State Department for Trade,
- The State Department for Culture and Heritage,
- The State Department for Tourism,
- The State Department for Wildlife,
- The State Department for Labour & Skills Development,
- The State Department for ASAls.
HOW TO APPLY
Once in the website, you can tap on the icon for open openings ,look at the job pages and select your area of application before submitting. You can keep checking the portal for the progress and all previously submitted jobs. National identity cards must also be submitted, together with CV’s and referees.
Application deadline is June 19, 2023, before 1700HRS.