There are other reasons emphasized for not hiring these professors.
Both candidates who submit fraudulent documents for the posted TSC positions and those who disregard the TSC recruitment guidelines have received warnings.
Upon shortlisting eligible teachers, TSC typically releases the name, TSC number, and educational background of each applicant.
Listed Teachers Ineligible For Employment By TSC
The commission also specifies the grounds for dismissal for individuals who do not meet the qualifications.
TSC has highlighted all the reasons for rejecting teacher job applications:
1. When one uses a fake degree certificate copy,
2. When one fails to meet the minimum requirements for the teaching profession;
3. When one was formerly employed by TSC and later delisted and fired as a teacher;
4. When one fail to meet TSC minimum grade and course requirements;
5. When a candidate’s name misses from the graduation list of their respective universities.
6. When a candidate has different names in academic documents, among other reasons.
Teachers have been asked to check if they fall in any of the above category. TSC has made it clear that teachers who do not meet all the requirements for employment by TSC shall not be employed by them.