TSC List Of Transferred Principals 2023. The Teachers Service Commission hires and at the same transfers teachers. All issues pertaining the teachers’ welfare is handled by the commission.
Once a teacher is hired by the commission, he or she is deployed to a particular station.However, as time goes by, the commission may decide to transfer them if need be.
Teachers are usually transferred from one station to another due to numerous reasons. TSC has stated clearly reasons that can make a teacher transferred or circumstances under which a teacher is eligible to ask for a transfer.
Earlier this year, the Teachers’ employer, the Teachers service commission transferred quite a number of school administrators. Leadership at several stations changed and in this article, we shall look at the full list of principals transferred by the commission with their respective new stations.
TSC List Of Transferred Principals 2023
UPDATED FULL LIST OF TRANSFERRED PRINCIPALS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE STATIONS 2023
- Ringa Boys principal, Mr Muma goes to Barding Secondary Siaya County.
- Mr. Kurgat of Kebirigo moves to Kabianga school
- Mr. Sangutet of Bwake Secondary goes to Tenwek Boys
- Mr. Mutali Chesebe goes to St. Anthony Boys Kitale.
- Principal Riokindo heads to Chavakali boys.
- Principal St. Mary’s School Yala to head Riokindo boys.
- Principal St. Anthony’s Boys High School Kitale to moves to St. Mary’s School Yala.
- Sinyolo girls principal to Ogande girls,
- Ogande principal to Ng’iya girls
REASONS FOR THE TRANSFERS
The transfers and delocalization of school heads is happening for a number of reasons . The reasons given by TSC for the transfers include;
- Quite a number of school heads have attained the mandatory retirement age. As a result, they have left vacant positions in their stations. This compels the commission to elevate qualified deputy heads with an excellent track record into headship positions.
- Once the deputies are elevated, they are transferred to other regions to fill those gaps created by the exiting heads. This is necessary for purposes of matching performance and experience at the institutions.
- Need for improvement of management in some institutions due to recommendations from assessment and standards report.
- Transfers are also done to provide school heads with a new working environment and also add in vast experience.
- Other heads apply to be transferred. However, the transfers are only considered at the end of the year to avoid disruption of delivery of the curriculum.
Keep checking the page as our media team will be updating other transfers shortly…